söndag 10 februari 2013

Katawa Shoujo + Livestreams

I downloaded Katawa Shoujo from their official website a few days ago, and I will make a Let's Play of that game in the future. I don't know very much about this game, except that it's a game with a school for disabled children and it's very depressing. I've read and heard that a lot of people cry when playing this game and I want to see my own reaction while playing it. So I won't even try it before I've finished my ongoing LPs, then I'll start recording with facecam. I saw a couple of screenshots of it and it looks like some kind of first person narrative game. It also contains adult material, so maybe I have to censure some parts before uploading to YouTube. I suppose it contains sex or something, thinking of the adult material. Good thing I'm 18 then ;)

And also, I ordered the Japanese versions of Pokémon Gold, Silver and Crystal two days ago! I'm so happy that I found them! And they were pretty cheap too!

And finally, I've decided to start streaming via Twitch.tv and XSplit Broadcaster. So far, I've streamed while playing through Disney's Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers, some Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Minecraft and 4 matches of League of Legends (Victory in all of them). I haven't recorded with commentaries, but that's because I don't have my headset here (I'm at a friend's since a few days ago). But I don't want to add commentaries to those streams, 'cause I want to make a LP of Donald Duck and Spyro on my YouTube channel in the future.

Here comes a link to my streams:
http://www.twitch.tv/MrSinnedGaming

Download Katawa Shoujo:
http://www.katawa-shoujo.com/res/shrinkwrap.php?link=gold/%5b4ls%5d_katawa_shoujo_%5bwindows%5d%5bC3798628%5d.exe


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar