torsdag 13 december 2012

A new Let's Play!


Yesterday I started on my second Let's Play. I will not tell you which game it is until Super Mario 64 is completely done. But I can give you who reads my blog a clue! It's a Game Boy Advance game! I've never played it before, so it will be pretty fun to play through it while recording. I've recorded 3 parts now.
Speaking of recording, I've made 10 parts of our Super Mario 64 Co-op now, but only five of them are uploaded on YouTube. I think I can upload one or two of them tomorrow. If I can't, I'll upload it next week.

And a few days ago, I saw my 8 year old brother play Adventure Quest on his computer. And he told me that some of his friends play it too. So I downloaded a Trainer for him, it's some kind of cheating device so you can kill monsters without even touching them, become a Guardian for free and stuff like that. I had to learn how the program worked first, then I demonstrated for him. I had to take a picture and show you. Actually I don't know why I wanted to do that, but I'm doing it anyway!

And on my RuneScape account that I haven't been playing on for months now, I've gained A LOT of level gaining the other day too! I leveled 2-50 in Firemaking, 7-16 in Prayer, 1-15 in Attack, 1-10 in Strength and Defence and 4-28 or something like that in Combat level. I leveled some other levels too but I don't remember how much amd in which levels. I did 7 quests also! And all the time while I was playing, I was spamming Twitter with updates of what I was doing in RuneScape. The day after, I understood how annoying it must've been to read all these stupid tweets, so I deleted most of them. For those who follow me on Twitter - I'm sorry for making all those tweets. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar