torsdag 27 december 2012

Pokémon White Version 2

On Christmas Eve, I got Pokémon White Version 2 from my girlfriend's parents. I have 9:38 in play time at the moment and I'm trying to catch all the Pokémon that's possible to catch in every area I'm visiting. Right now, I'm running around in Castelia City and searching for Lilligant and Delcatty. I read that they're supposed to be in the shaking grass, but so far I've only encountered loads of Audinos. But that's okay, my Herdier is gaining some levels while I'm hunting. Right now it's Lv24. When I've caught those Pokémon I'll go challenge the third gym leader.

Yesterday, I uploaded part 8 of our Super Mario 64 LP. I find that episode pretty funny compared to my previous videos, because I got pretty angry while trying to take one of the Castle's Secret Stars. Go check it out on my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mrsinnedgaming

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar